Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Game plans are ment to be broken

Ok I'm tired. Time for a real time game decision. Too tired to leave tomorrow for such a long journay. I feel sad honeslty. When I moved to Belgium to pursue a cycling career I left on my own terms and it was fulfilling. At this moment I feel like I'm leaving because there was nothing else on my list. As if to think "well you failed at everything else so.why not go and check this adventure off the bucket list." I'm not sure I agree with myself on this one. I guess you could say I'm having cold feet. The question is do I battle this thought with cognitive suggestions of ambition and motivated or do I come to my senses and just get back to the norm...
Had these thoughts while doing some maintenance on the motorbike. Changed the engine oil, gearbox, and final drive fluids. Which may not make any sense to some but it doesn't have to, just know its important stuff. Like blood in people but for mechanical stuff.
I'm exhausted. I need a nap and some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment