Thursday, October 20, 2011

Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park


Well, welcome to Estes Park in Colorado. The scenery was spectacular as all of Colorado has been (maybe minus La Junta, its pretty flat there but its all a matter of preference I suppose). I didn't get into the park too much as on my way to Rocky Mountain National Park next. Not to mention I was finding that some of the roads that I wanted to take were already closed and the last thing I wanted to get stuck somewhere in the snow on two wheels.















This is the beginning of Rocky Mountain National Park. The park was closed about 4 miles up the road so I just hit the into park and turned around.



This was along route 70 heading West towards Vail. I actually met a couple from Binghamton, New York at one of the rest stops and they were nice enough to take a few pics with me in the photo.









I would soon be along into Utah...

No comments:

Post a Comment