Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jam Night, Malibu Beach and that worn out front tire


First lets start with the ferocious tiger named Sammy! He is just ready to attack. I think my Uncle had him trained as a guard cat. Just kidding, you'll see a few pics later in the post that Sammy is super friendly and I just caught him with a fish eye lens and at the start of a big yawn.







Here is a picture of that worn out front tire. As you can see from the photos it certainly did not wear very well. I think it came down with the chicken pox or something.



New gloves by Troy Lee Designs. The verdict on these is still up in the air but my Fox gloves were falling apart at the seams, literally.

My Uncle Robert, Amy and myself out for a tasty dinner. Below is a shot of the chef that cooked up our meal. We enjoyed some great Sushi and some of the most tender beef I've had to date. This was actually before the Steel Panther show we saw (you may remember from an earlier post a few days ago).


A more accurate portrayal of Sammy. He immediately to a liking to my stuff and  my lap.


My Uncle Robert at a jam night at Sagebrush Cantina. He was rockin!

A great shot of Amy singing a cover from No Doubt "I'm just a girl" but too bad I can't figure out how to rotate the photo on my blog.

The next morning we just hung out and then did a little part shopping. That front axle on my bike needs a special tool and I ended up forking over $36 big ones for it. We later took a walk on Malibu  Beach.





Caught a neat shot a of a starfish.

Sammy (to the right) and the Malibu Chew as she is known as (she has a bunch of nick names) hiding out near the pumpkins on the back porch area. Alright I think I'm mostly caught up with my week in Calabasas, CA where it always seems to be sunny and lovely. Next up are shots of the Pacific Coast Highway and all the new adventures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment