Thursday, November 10, 2011

Flagstaff to Amarillo

Ill have to upload some pics later but right now I need to talk about the hotel I stayed at last night. Beautiful entry way and all seemed well until the receptionist asked if I wanted to stay out back or at the front. Well I was game for cheapest rate which meant I'd be in the back. As I walked backed to my room I began to feel as though I was in some sort of video game. The hotel began to feel like some sort of level on a first person shooter game you'd play on Xbox or PlayStation. Doors were bolted shut, missing or just looked like something you'd have to breach with a grenade to gain access. I didn't sleep well and was actually missing my comfy tent even if it was 34 degrees. I tried to loose myself in some tele but half the channels were fuzzy. I did manage to catch up on some news and lots of animal planet.

On way through Oklahoma City and then debating on snagging 81 North and running it home. Still over a thousand miles from home....

No comments:

Post a Comment