Monday, September 19, 2011

And so the adventure resumes...

September 23, 2011 will not only mark my birthday but it will also mark the two year anniversary since I've returned from Belgium. I spent nearly three months in Belgium living and trying to earn my way as a semi-pro cyclist. While I was there I blogged my adventures, all the ups, the downs and the few parties in between. I've decided I will do the same here for my new adventure beginning Oct-5-2011. I will be departing Boston on Oct-1 for Portland, OR. My first stop is base camp also know as Williamsport, PA and I'll be calling it base camp for a few days before I depart for the full feature length film on the 5th. 

I recently picked up a few travel maps of the US to explore the many route options available. My in between stops will hopefully be as new to you as they are to me. Let this be the first post of many more exciting entries to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment